Friday, June 10, 2011

I didn't want salmon, I said it four times!


Amy asked our professor if we could play more games in class or at least do more conversation. The professor didn’t really understand what she was saying (hence why we should probably do more conversation practice!). I’m really not a fan of Susana, the professor we have for the first two hours. If the question is between ser and estar, and you ask her “Why is it ser?” she doesn’t answer the question, she asks you “Well, why is it estar?” I’m pretty sure if we knew, we wouldn’t ask the question…

Today we had salmon for lunch. Like an entire salmon. I’m pretty sure the serving on my plate was the size my mom usually gets for 4 people. I don’t even really like salmon and I had to eat like a 20 oz piece. ¡Coño! Not to mention, all I could think of was Will Ferrel the entire lunch… “I didn’t want salmon, I said it four times!” Then my host mom got in an argument with me about why my sister doesn’t eat meat but eats fish. Ridiculous. I eat it so what does she care what my sister eats? Sheesh.

We had a tutorial with Jose today, and he taught us a ton of swears so we know what people are yelling at us. We also decided today that we are going to Portugal! We have a four day weekend in two weeks so we’re going for 3 nights. I can’t wait!

Anyways. We had cheese sandwiches for dinner before we went to get sangria tropical with Ethan and Amy, two people from my class. Danielle meet up with us two. It’s possibly the best thing I’ve had since I’ve gotten here. (Despite the fact that I was still tasting salmon from lunch…)

That’s all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment