Sunday, June 5, 2011

Third times a charm (for getting lost)

Today we didn’t have any tutorias or meetings, so Alejandra, Danielle and I did our assignment from Veronica. We had to find two theaters by asking people on the street where it was. It was pretty easy considering Michelle and I got lost twice yesterday and had to ask like 8 people where to go. After, Danielle came back to our house so I could get my lunch, because I had forgotten it. We hung out here until Michelle got back. She had taken Melissa to the doctor because her stomach has been bothering her since we got here. I feel so bad! :[ Hopefully everything will be figured out, but she might have to go back if what they said to do doesn’t help. When Michelle got back, we walked with Danielle to get some snacks for the beach tomorrow at the grocery store. We want to be good to go for the beach and the caves, so we’re just hanging in tonight and the three of us are going to watch Despicable Me! Today was pretty low key.

No comments:

Post a Comment