Friday, June 10, 2011

such an American day...


I think Michelle and I had the most American day possible (well, for being in Spain at least). I had frosted flakes (frosties) for breakfast. We had class as usual and a meeting. After our meeting we stopped at dunkin donuts and got a donut before we went home. I grabbed my credit card and we ran to Corte Ingles, their version of Macy’s/Walmart/everything in one store. We recharged our phone cards and then went to get pizza and cokes for dinner. Then, we went to a bar and had tapas (not so American) but turned around to see the Sox Yankees game from last night playing in the bar! We went in and watched the rest of the game (red sox won, I must add). The waiter was talking to us about the United States and asking questions about baseball. Overall, it was a pretty damn American day.

Tomorrow we’re going to the Alhambra. I’m sure I’ll have tons of pictures from that to upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment